At Woovl We think every successful initiative is the result of a tremendous team effort from a passionate, focused, and forward-thinking group of individuals.
Do you want to be part? Here’s your chance.
We are looking for curious, open-minded odds to join our team.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Design and develop user interfaces using angular and MVVM best practices.
- Adapting interface for modern internet applications using the latest front-end technologies and practices.
- Writing tested and documented Typescript, SCSS, and HTML5.
- Making complex technical and design decisions for Angular projects.
- Conducting performance tests.
- Consulting with the design team.
- Ensuring high performance of applications and providing support.
- Working in an Agile environment
To succeed in this role, you:
- 5+ years working in frontend web development.
- Extensive programming experience in HTML5, CSS3, and SASS.
- Extensive experience with Typescript.
- Solid understanding of RXJS.
- Extensive experience with tools like Redux, Web pack, and Angular CLI.
- Extensive experience consuming REST APIs and working with observables.
- Extensive experience with client-side architecture and design patterns.
- Exceptional knowledge of cross-browser compatibility issues and client-side performance considerations.
- Extensive experience with Git.
- Excellent problem-solving and ability to work independently.
- Ability to lead a team of junior front-end developers and manage their technical debt.
- Exceptional learning skills.
- Critical thinker and good problem solver.
- Understanding of Agile/SCRUM processes
We will offer:
- Start-up atmosphere where everybody is agile without being AGILE
- The opportunity to create something really meaningful and used by millions of people
- Competitive salary
- Fast, dynamic & unique working environment