Build Real Life Projects Using Full Stack Web Development
Woovl internship program offers impactful, project-based work experience in a collaborative, creative environment where you work side-by-side with industry leaders. Amplify your insatiable curiosity by implementing real-world solutions that revolutionize how people communicate and how entertainment is created, delivered, and enjoyed worldwide. We offer a collegial culture, challenging projects, and excellent compensation and benefits, not to mention a Flex Work approach that is truly flexible to support where, when, and how you do your best work. For any student seeking to gain invaluable expertise through meaningful, personal contributions, we invite you to join us in continuing to design a future where technology meets entertainment!
Why MEAN/MERN Stack?
- It makes the development process easier and faster
- Used in top tech companies such as Walmart, LinkedIn, Paypal, etc.
About the company:
At DyedRock We think every successful initiative is the result of a tremendous team effort from a passionate, focused, and forward-thinking group of individuals.
We are looking for curious, open-minded odds to join our team.
The Knowledge you’ll earn:
- General Knowledge
- Linux Fundamentals, WordPress, PWA, Git, VM, AWS, Azure, Docker, Ansible
- Create data endpoints using REST APIs, Express.js, NestJS, Laravel, Django
To succeed in this program, it’s better to have:
- Programming experience in HTML5, CSS3, and SASS.
- Experience with Git.
- Excellent problem-solving and ability to work independently.
- Exceptional learning skills.
- Critical thinker and good problem solver.
- Manage your time carefully.
We will offer:
- Start-up atmosphere where everybody is agile without being AGILE
- The opportunity to create something significant and used by millions of people
- Pocket money
- Fast, dynamic & unique working environment