At Woovl We think every successful initiative results from a tremendous team effort from a passionate, focused, and forward-thinking group of individuals.
Do you want to be part? Here’s your chance.
We are looking for curious, open-minded odds to join our team.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- 2+ years of experience as a product designer.
- A strong portfolio that demonstrates your experience designing digital products.
- Excellent problem-solving and critical-thinking skills.
- Experience with user-centered design principles and user research methods.
- Proficiency in design tools such as Invision, Sketch, Figma, Adobe Creative Suite, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience working in an Agile development environment.
To succeed in this role, you:
- Lead the design of innovative and intuitive digital products.
- Collaborate with product owners, software engineers, and other stakeholders to drive product design.
- Conduct user research, analyze data, and use insights to inform design decisions.
- Create high-fidelity prototypes, wireframes, and visual designs.
- Ensure designs are accessible and meet design guidelines and standards.
- Communicate design decisions and work closely with engineering teams to ensure product implementation is aligned with the design intent.
- Stay current with design trends, techniques, and technologies and bring new ideas to the team.
We will offer:
- Start-up atmosphere where everybody is agile without being AGILE
- The opportunity to create something really meaningful and used by millions of people
- Competitive salary
- Fast, dynamic & unique working environment